The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

So, I did like the most adult thing I've ever done last night. I left one of my friends Birthday celebrations after like 4 beers and got home a little before 10pm so I could get a good night's rest and get to work early today. I don't know what's happening to me but it's scary!

I had an interview today...I didn't mean to but I kind of had to. I told you all about the guy from my past that called me last week out of the blue to ask if I was interested in a new job. Well, today I went to see him and ended up basically interviewing with his boss for about 45 minutes. It went extremely well but the whole time I felt this little pang of guilt. Not that my boss or other co-workers would ever find out but it kind of made me feel bad. Long story short, I really think it's the perfect opportunity at the wrong time. I just don't know how I would make it work right now with all of the other things going on in my life. I can't imagine a new job/new boss being cool with my two week honeymoon, my scattered weeks of time off for wedding prep and then my week off in November for Thanksgiving. Oh well...I guess everything happens for a reason. I just have to hope this is the right thing to do right now.

Anyway, My fucking computer died again today. When I got back from the non-interview interview. Maybe it was mad at me? They think it's the hard drive but THIS TIME I was smart! I backed my shite up! So, I should be alright. Everything should be recovered with no problems. Still quite annoying. So, that's it for me. Hope everyone's having a great day!

4 Comments:

  • At 6:13 PM, July 26, 2006, Blogger Oh great One said…

    I'm glad you went to the interview even if you don't think the timing was right. I don't remember how many times I've told my husband that it doesn't hurt to listen to them. Maybe they will keep you in mind and call you out of the blue...when the timing is right.

    Good for you...you adult you!

     
  • At 10:42 AM, July 27, 2006, Blogger The Funky Bee said…

    ha ha - don't ever call me that again OGO!

     
  • At 1:17 PM, July 27, 2006, Blogger Kelly said…

    Being an adult sucks!

     
  • At 6:58 PM, July 27, 2006, Blogger Sassy said…

    I started making those "adult" decisions about the time I was getting excited over dish towels and bed sheets.

    My computer has been acting up too...just turning off for no reason. I need to learn from you and back up!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home