The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Friday, July 28, 2006

Okay, so for the most part I have a really low tolerance for stoopid people. I mean, the stoopid, they irk me. They make my brain hurt when in actuality it's their brains that should be hurting. The stoopid usually just piss me right the fuck off. (And yes, I know the proper spelling of STUPID)

Here's the thing though...sometimes I am genuinely envious of them! I mean, think about it. Ignorance is bliss. They know nothing of what's going on around them. Problems just seem to roll right off their backs. They aren't affiliated with a political party. They probably don't even know who the president is right now (lucky for them). They don't over concern themselves with problems of the world. They don't worry endlessly for our society and what will become of this fucked up world. They don't worry about the homeless guy that sits outside of the coffee shop they go to everyday. Hell, I would be surprised if they even saw him there...

Then there's people like me that worry constantly about...EVERYTHING and EVERYONE! It's not fair. Sometimes I wonder what's more appealing. Brains or no brains. Okay, I'm done with my tangent

It's going to be a busy weekend. One of my very favorite friends and her hubby are moving to Pittsburgh, PA and tonight is the going away party. It will be quite bitter sweet. Tomorrow we have the annual "White Trash" party AND another friend's 35th birthday party to go to. Not quite sure how to handle this situation because we've been alerted that if we don't dress up for the WT party we are banished to the porch but we can't continue on to the next semi "adult" party with wife beaters and hickeys. Guess we have a decision to make....I've made mine, he he...Bring on the PABST BLUE RIBBON!

Hope everyone else has a fabulous weekend!

6 Comments:

  • At 7:16 PM, July 28, 2006, Blogger Calvin said…

    yay for PBR!! :-)

     
  • At 1:48 PM, July 29, 2006, Blogger Oh great One said…

    Please tell me you will post pictures of your white trash party! Pretty please!?!

     
  • At 4:41 PM, July 29, 2006, Blogger Andi said…

    I understand. The stupid people really piss me the hell off when I think of how easy they have it. I call them the "big mac and nike people" because that's all it really takes to make 'em happy. Effers.

    Have fun partying! The White Trash party shall be the social event of the season, and I expect pics.

     
  • At 8:50 PM, July 29, 2006, Blogger peachy said…

    Tell your adult friends that you had two parties to go to, and sorry you look like white trash. HA!!HA!!

    Hope it was fun.

    Stupid people make me sick, too.

     
  • At 3:05 PM, July 30, 2006, Blogger Cold Hands said…

    sounds like a fun party idea!!! im sure yall worked something out.

    when is the next shower?

     
  • At 5:52 PM, July 31, 2006, Blogger Sassy said…

    Just the ribbon? hehe
    Right on!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home