The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

So, I'm heading to the land of pitiful, pathetic drivers AND chocolate! That's right, I'm going to Hershey, Pennsylvania for my work off-site. We're leaving in a few hours and will return on Friday evening so I probably will be MIA for a few days. Oh, and if you're from PA and want to argue about the driving thing, don't bother. Your people CAN NOT DRIVE. There is no if, and's or but's about it. I know first hand. You all invade our beaches every year and let's face it, you don't know how to drive. But, I digress...

We're staying at the Hershey Lodge and I'm kind of looking forward to it. It's gonna be a lot of work during the day but I'm sensing many chocolate martinis at night. Thankfully I work with some fun people who like to get a little loose. I wonder who will be the drunken jackass that makes a fool of themselves in front of all of their colleagues? GOD I hope it's not me!! he he...

I'm gonna try to post for tomorrow's one year HNT anniversary but if I don't, have a FABULOUS rest of the week!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home