The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

So I really have nothing to talk about and nothing to report. It's a beautiful day out. I sat outside and ate lunch with some friends and I so didn't want to come back into work.

Oh, that reminds me, did anyone see Oprah yesterday? It was annoying. If you saw it you may know what I'm talking about.

I have exactly 4 months (minus one day) until my wedding. All of the sudden the reality of all the things I still need to do just crept up on me. I'm not nervous per se, I just need to get on the ball. My step mom called me yesterday to ask if they could have my shower on a certain date in June. I have to have two showers because the families are too big to combine them. This makes me a little sad because I would like to have all of my peeps together at one time. But it makes me REALLY sad because I have to have two showers. Showers are annoying. I'm hoping my personality is taken into consideration when planning these things. There needs to be lots of alcohol, no cheesy games, and just plain old fun. I think, well, I hope I'm safe.

Maybe something really great will happen tonight and I'll have something to talk about tomorrow. Chances are that won't happen but a girl can dream can't she? Peace out...

2 Comments:

  • At 4:38 PM, May 10, 2006, Blogger Oh great One said…

    Listen to you and your hip "Peace Out!"

    I think it is the games that make those showers stupid. Maybe it's just me.

     
  • At 8:47 AM, May 11, 2006, Blogger Calvin said…

    wow.. that's quite a time you've been having!! we're past hump day and winding down to the end of another week! :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home