The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

So I went to pick up my engagement ring this afternoon from being resized. The original was a size 6 and the new and improved ring is a size 4.5, that even freaks me out. I don't want it to be too small but it fits and I can now NEVER retain an ounce of water or become bloated or I will have to get my ring cut off my finger. SWEET! No, it's not that bad, but it fits now instead of rolling all over my finger.

I went ahead and ordered our wedding bands while I was at the jewelry store today and decided to get a size 5 in that to be safe. The really weird thing is, I can't even fit the size 5 on my ring finger on my right hand. I may even be a 6 on that hand. How could my hands be so much different in size? Well, I guess I won't be wearing my rings on any other finger than the one it's on.

So, I managed to not eat anything bad for me yesterday, although I'm almost certain it would have made me feel better sooner if I did. I felt hung over pretty much until I went to bed last night. Good times...I decided to sleep in this morning but I am going right back to the gym tonight. I lost a little over 2 pounds last week. If I can keep that up I'll be in good shape for the wedding.

Anyway, I got pretty much nothing people. I hope everyone's having a good day...

2 Comments:

  • At 3:20 PM, May 09, 2006, Blogger peachy said…

    Your ring must have been really loose on your finger to go from a 6 to a 4.5.

    Nice job on the weight loss. Don't turn into a toothpick for the wedding. :)

     
  • At 3:23 PM, May 09, 2006, Blogger Oh great One said…

    I WAS doing good ont he weight loss thing. Then I decided it would be a good idea to sit in the corner eating everything I could get my hands on. *my precious! my precious!* I think my kids will need therapy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home