The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Isn't it weird how one day, particularly Monday, the time ticks by so slowly. The minutes feel like hours. By the time 3pm rolls around you feel like you've been at work for 18 hours and can't imagine that you'll have to stay for another three hours. Then the next day you don't have a minute to think twice about anything because the time is just flying by. It's so weird. Yesterday seemed like it whipped past me with a vengeance and I didn't get half the things done that I wanted to.

It's Wednesday and feel like I lost a day, but I'm hoping today runs smoothly and i don't feel like I'm in outer space.

I'm sticking to my workouts (yes, I know it's only been 3 days since I began this thing). And miraculously enough, I'm having no problem eating 4-5 times a day. Somehow I knew that part wouldn't bother me so much! And the healthy little snacks really do keep your belly satisfied.

I'm doing something sneaky tomorrow and I hope I don't get caught...I'm going to get my hair done at 11am. For those of you that are lucky enough to not work that means I am cutting out of work to get my hair done. I said I have a doc's appt. I'm a little nervous because my hair dresser might be the slowest person on earth. She takes FOREVER to do my hair. I want to ask her to speed it up but I don't want her to mess me up out of nervousness. I have to get my hair done tomorrow because after tomorrow the whore goes on vacation for two weeks. Who the hell told hairdressers they could take vacation? I kid, I kid! Well, I'm the idiot that waited wayyy too long to get my hair done because, well, I'm broke and cheap. But now we're getting to the point where I'm starting to look like there was a minor oil spill in the middle of my head, classy, I know. Anyway, wish me luck that no one figures out where I am. That could be bad. Very bad.

hope everyone's having a lovely day. It's just perfect here. I'm going outside to enjoy it!

5 Comments:

  • At 2:32 PM, May 03, 2006, Blogger Oh great One said…

    I hope people don't take note of your hair before you leave. They might notice that your hair is different when you return.

    Put a band-aid (with a cotton ballon underneath) the inside of your elbow so it looks like you had your blood drawn.

     
  • At 5:34 PM, May 03, 2006, Blogger Cold Hands said…

    you will pull it off, just dont look too good when you come back!!

     
  • At 5:44 PM, May 03, 2006, Blogger peachy said…

    I've been thinking about you in the mornings when I'm at the gym. I'm glad it's going well. Isn't it nice when no one is there?

    Good luck with the hairdresser. You might have to take off the rest of the day because the doctor's office was packed!

    See you in hell. HA!!HA!!

     
  • At 6:20 PM, May 03, 2006, Blogger Sassy said…

    Good luck with your appointment! I think taking this kind of time is good for you, keeps you energized and the soul happy...thats what I tell myself when I take days off like that....

     
  • At 10:47 PM, May 03, 2006, Blogger Calvin said…

    bunking off work ey?! nice, very nice!! hehe! :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home