The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Friday, May 12, 2006

Isn't it weird how one day could be so dreary, cold and rainy and the very next day it is absolutely perfect outside? It is sunny and in the 70's with a slight breeze today and it makes me just want to sit outside and drink a really big margarita! ha ha...

So, I had to go meet my caterer at my reception venue this morning for a "walk through". Basically, the event coordinator for our reception site is a spaz and needed to meet the caterers and give them all of their "rules" before they can cater an event there. Whatever. It went fine.

Nothing major planned for this weekend, thankfully. Got mother's day stuff on Sunday which really just means we all eat all day long. But hey, that's fine with me!

I hope everyone has a lovely weekend and for all you mothers out there, Happy Mother's Day!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home