The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

We had our first and only softball practice last night. Our first game is tomorrow. We don't take ourselves very seriously. We practiced with Corona's in hand and when practice was through we had pizza and well, more beer...We do however win games! Somehow we just play well together.

It's funny, I go to the gym often, I consider myself is decent shape, yet I swing a bat a few dozen times and my back and abs are killing me!

The Sweet One is off tomorrow and I've decided to join him. It's supposed to be 80 degrees and perfect tomorrow. I've decided to have my crotch waxed. Should be fun, or painful, or both if you're into that kind of thing. Then I am hitting the batting cages. Have to be ready for the game and more importantly for beer guzzling and pizza eating tomorrow night.

I am currently watching The Constant Gardner. Usually movies surrounded by Oscar buzz make me gag and I generally can't figure out what all the hype is about. So far I am LOVING this movie. I'll elaborate further once I'm done just to be sure the film doesn't take a turn for the worst and I end up hating it in the end.

Adios girls and boys!

5 Comments:

  • At 5:50 PM, April 19, 2006, Blogger Oh great One said…

    Having your crotch waxed. That's quality blogging my friend!

    I've tried the home kits before but never had any luck. I'm too shy to stick my crotch out and have it waxed though. You'd think after 2 kids I could get over that wouldn't you?

    Have a lovely day with your sweet One!

     
  • At 8:52 AM, April 20, 2006, Blogger peachy said…

    Have fun on your day off!

     
  • At 10:04 AM, April 20, 2006, Blogger Calvin said…

    all the best with the game, and with that waxing thingy too.. after watching Steve Carrell's agony in '40 Year Old Virgin' you won't find me running to try that de-hairing technique!

    i loved 'The Constant Gardener', and half of it was cos at last the plight of poor people at the hands of corporations is being highlighted, plus it reminded me of home :-)

     
  • At 10:48 AM, April 20, 2006, Blogger Andi said…

    Waxing the princess! Good times. Although, batting cages afterwards could be uncomfortable. Good luck!

     
  • At 5:21 PM, April 20, 2006, Blogger Sassy said…

    Ooooh let me know how the waxing of that 'area' goes...Im too chicken!
    I loved the Constant Gardener!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home