The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I watched Elizabethtown yesterday. I thought I hated Kirstin Dunst before I watched this movie. Now I know for sure that I loath her. I'm so glad I didn't ask The Sweet One to watch this with me. Not that I would have, I know him a little better than that. I'm actually kind of surprised that I watched it but a friend of mine, now an ex friend, told me this was a good movie. This movie almost even ruined Orlando Bloom for me. Not that I think he is that hot BUT in the right role he is not bad to look at...

Anyway, enough about that...I also watched Finding Neverland. That was a good movie.

I woke up this morning with some type of bug bites all over my thigh and half way down my leg. I am super creeped out because this means that I slept with some type of insect. I am assuming it was one of the worst kind and the kind I am most afraid of...a SPIDER! I don't know why those little things oog me out so bad but they do, and wouldn't you know it, they are very prevalent in my hood, or at least around my house. I also killed one the other night so maybe one of his family members decided to take care of me. If I die later today the spider that bit me was poisonous...with my luck I'll just get really sick and my body will expand to double it's size.

I pretty much have nothing for you today. The weather is beautiful and I am thinking of dipping out a little early, you know, seeing as I got to work at almost 11am...we'll see.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:00 PM, April 18, 2006, Blogger Sassy said…

    eeeesh! You've given me the hibbie jeebies thinking of bugs in my bed! I live in fear of bees, but luckily they are not usually found in my bed!

     
  • At 12:49 AM, April 19, 2006, Blogger Calvin said…

    damned spiders! i say hang one somewhere prominently and the rest of the brood will get the hint and shove off!

     
  • At 1:03 PM, April 19, 2006, Blogger Andi said…

    Hmm, check the mattress for bed bugs. Highly unlikely, but you never know (this is what happens when I watch 20/20).

    Loved Finding Neverland. I never really thought Johnny Depp was hot until that movie. But Kate Winslet was already my lesbian wife before that.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home