The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Monday, March 27, 2006

Wow! I feel like there is a lost section of my life and I don't know where I was or what happened...Honesty, I have been so busy at work - we just launched a new campaign that went "on-air" today and that has taken up a ton of my time and sanity. I have been trying to get some wedding stuff done on top of the busy work schedule. The Sweet One and I were off last Thursday and Friday and were running around constantly both days. We managed to start the bridal registry process. It was so much fun! You put a scanning gun in a boy's hand and let me tell you, it's like Mission Impossible, shopping style. I think I caught TSO ducking around corners and rolling on the floor just to scan a single serving platter...

AND, on top of all of the fun, I really haven't had much to say. My mission this week is to catch up on all of you. I miss you guys! So now I'm gonna get to it.

9 Comments:

  • At 10:11 PM, March 27, 2006, Blogger peachy said…

    We missed you too!
    HA!!HA!! @TSO rolling around in the aisles like Tom Cruise. I am dying laughing.

     
  • At 10:41 PM, March 27, 2006, Blogger Oh great One said…

    That is quite the mental image you planted in my brain! Mission impossible indeed! I'm glad you are back I thought I'd have to send out the hounds to find you!

     
  • At 6:34 AM, March 28, 2006, Blogger AMS said…

    I like the sound of this bridal registry scheme! sounds like shopping without the pain! you dont even have to carry the stuff home!

     
  • At 7:13 AM, March 28, 2006, Blogger Calvin said…

    hey there you are! we missed you too! wedding prep going on in full flow eh?!

     
  • At 7:16 AM, March 28, 2006, Blogger truckdriver_sefl said…

    that wedding is getting closer and closer!

     
  • At 10:45 AM, March 28, 2006, Blogger Andi said…

    I dream of registering. Even if I never get married I WILL find occasion to register. I've already told you my plan to marry myself at 40 if someone doesn't come along, so I won't bore you with it again. :D

     
  • At 11:08 AM, March 28, 2006, Blogger Cold Hands said…

    i want a cake and now i want to register.

     
  • At 12:04 PM, March 28, 2006, Blogger The Funky Bee said…

    thanks guys for missing me too...brings a tiny little tear to my eye. JUST KIDDING

    AMS - registering is SUCH a scam but it's so fun!

    Andi - I do remember your marriage plans at 40 and I will be sure to get you that crock pot you and you register for! Although we all know it will be you and Jake registering ;O)

     
  • At 2:30 PM, March 28, 2006, Blogger wopanese said…

    it's a lot like shopping... without the expense. Fun, yeah?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home