The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Monday, April 24, 2006

Shoes....

I have a serious problem. It's called a shoe addiction! Last week I bought the following shoes. I will say though, I bought all of them on-line and with shipping the total was about $103. That's not bad! AND I bought the light pink flops for my mom, they were only $6.99 - can't beat that. Don't you love how I reassure myself...HA!





















This weekend was a lot of fun. Friday night a bunch of us went to the Rec Room Olympics where I played in the flip cup championship. We lost...really badly. In our defense I will say that there were a couple of girls on the team that didn't even know how to play and for them we suffered but we had fun! And raised over $1,000 for House of Ruth! After the miserable loss we decided to just hang out and drink. We ended up getting pitcher after pitcher of beer and started playing silly games like "I Never" and "Categories". It was a lot of fun.

Late Friday night the rain started and well, I didn't think it would ever end and it pretty much didn't until Sunday afternoon. It was miserable. It wasn't just raining it was POURING for about 36 hours straight! I guess the benifit is how green everythign is now but rain is really fucking depressing!

I finished watching The Constant Gardner and it was fabulous. I LOVED it! It made me sad and angry and happy and hopeful and hopeless and a million other emotions all wrapped up in 190 minutes. It was very well done. Now I'm on to a little bit of a lighter movie, In Her Shoes. I pretty much think Cameron Diaz sucks but so far I'm liking this movie. We'll see.

Hope everyone is having a good Monday. Well, as good as a Monday can be anyway!

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home