The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Friday, February 10, 2006

MMMMMMartini



Last night when the Sweet One came over we decided we'd have martini's before dinner. What a great idea! We agreed that when we get married and live together we will have a martini every night when we get home from work. I think it will make for a most pleasant marriage, don't you?

We had a fabulous dinner - Boursin stuffed chicken breasts and asparagus. A girlfriend of mine gave me the chicken recipe and it was so freakin easy and so damn good! It looked so gourmet on the plate.

We watched Survivor then we had fabulous...well, ummm, I'm sore today if that tells you anything! It was a great night.

We're going to check out our potential photographer tonight. He lives in the Dupont Circle area of DC then we'll probably go out to one of the many bars in that area and get our weekend started right...

Tomorrow Maryland plays Duke. I fucking hate Duke. We will probably lose but you know what? I still fucking hate Duke. I hate Coach K, I hate their school, their players, I hate the bus they will be coming in on okay? TSO and I will be at the game cheering along with all of the other fools. It's also supposed to snow here tomorrow. I hope it waits until Sunday evening/Monday morning. Who the hell needs snow on the weekend? That's just plain dumb...

Anyway, I hope everyone has a great weekend.

10 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home