The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Monday, January 30, 2006

Mother fucking fuck!

So, as some of you may or may not know I have a web site and a small business where I make and sell things like glassware, purses, mirrors, paintings, etc...Well, I have an order for a set of glasses and last night I thought I had the order all complete. I was moving the martini glasses so they could dry in peace before I baked them and then CRASH! A glass fell to the ground and completely shattered in a million pieces. I cleaned up but I know I'm destined to step on glass for the rest of my life now. I was SO SAD! Well, then I decided to clean up and throw all the glass away and in the process I sliced two fingers! WHAT THE FUCK? by the way...broken glass is extremely sharp. I have to admit I didn't even know I was being sliced until it was too late.

Yesterday was the most miserable day. It was the definition of a crappy ass Monday. I am hoping and praying that today is better!

I do have some very good news. We have secured our reception site, the date is perfect, my priest is available and we THINK we've found a church in downtown D.C. that will let my priest officiate there even though we are not members and my priest is from another parish...things appear to be moving right along.

4 Comments:

  • At 11:31 AM, January 31, 2006, Blogger Andi said…

    Yayyy! Good news about the wedding stuff, and bummer about your fingers and glass. Your stuff is so great, and I'm lusting after the thought of the glasses.

     
  • At 11:53 AM, January 31, 2006, Blogger peachy said…

    Yeah, broken glass is tricky. Be careful and wear shoes in the kitchen for a while.

    Awesome about the wedding place. I knew it would work out!

     
  • At 4:20 PM, January 31, 2006, Blogger Calvin said…

    yeah broken glass can be a bitch! even more so when slightly tipsy! ;-)

    that's great about every thing falling into place!!

     
  • At 9:00 PM, January 31, 2006, Blogger Oh great One said…

    The martini glass ordeal really sucks but I'm very happy your wedding plans are moving ahead!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home