The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Monday, February 06, 2006

I'm pretty sure that at some point your body gives you signs that you're getting too old to party as much as you once did...and I'm pretty sure that my body is giving me those signs. I am sofa king tired today I want to throw up. If I could just go home and take a nap that would solve all my problems, although, if I go home and go to sleep there's a good chance that I won't wake back up, making it impossible to come back to work which could result in me being fired and I need money for my drinking habit. Its a vicious cycle!

I hope I can function better tomorrow and I hope everyone had a nice weekend.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:19 PM, February 06, 2006, Blogger Oh great One said…

    This is such a funny post! I used to be a self proclaimed lush proud of the fact I could keep up with the guys (or outlast them). Then I started waking up with hangovers! I have no idea where they came from or why they started so suddenly but it was my clue I needed to back off. Damn hangovers.

     
  • At 9:35 PM, February 06, 2006, Blogger Calvin said…

    hehe, age creeps up pretty quick.. i learned not too long ago! :-(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home