The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I'm not pregnant...(curses to all of you that suggested it)

I got up and went to the gym at 6:45 this morning. I wasn't too tired. I think I just needed to get over the hump from the weekend.

The Sweet One and I have some lame Bridal Showcase to go to tonight at a local hotel and I am over it. I'm thinking it's gonna get blown off. I know they just want to sell us whatever - DJ's, videographers, photographers...At this point I think we have our photographer, we're still debating whether we want a videographer, and I was hoping to get recommendations for DJ's from friends as opposed to picking a company then the day of my wedding we end up with an 80 year old man that thinks he knows what we want to hear during our reception OR god forbid starts playing things like the macarena and the electric slide b/c he thinks those songs are still hip with the youngsters! The music at our wedding is VERY important to us. I plan to have a well layed out list of things that the DJ can and can not play and I want almost no talking out of him/her. I want them to be as invisible as possible.

Okay now I must go pretend to do work as I really do some wedding planning. Good day to you ...

4 Comments:

  • At 2:18 PM, February 08, 2006, Blogger Oh great One said…

    Sorry about the pregnancy comment. You realize that will be the next thing everyone will be asking you right? So....when you gonna have kids? Get your replies ready!

     
  • At 3:29 PM, February 08, 2006, Blogger The Funky Bee said…

    I know, I've heard that. It's okay. It would just be very, very bad if I was pregnant now you know? I can just imagine my catholic priest marrying my fat pregnant ass in a white wedding gown...classy! Well, I guess it just wouldn't happen. OY! I don't want to think about it...

     
  • At 4:35 PM, February 08, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Glad things are going well. Engagements are challenging good luck

     
  • At 8:11 AM, February 09, 2006, Blogger peachy said…

    Phew! Glad to hear you're not prego. I won't mention it again EVER. hee hee.

    I like the sparkling wine picture.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home