The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Monday, January 23, 2006

I'm freaking out! I'm waiting to hear back from the lady who runs the show, so to speak, at the place we want to have our reception....there is a very good chance that the place is being used by another party that day. I know I am probably jinxing myself by even talking about this publicly but PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE let this place be ours! It's just so us! We NEEED it!

Okay, freak out over...I know if our place is not available we'll find another place and it'll be perfect and blahbidy blah blah blah, but fuck if I won't be just a little disappointed...

4 Comments:

  • At 9:51 PM, January 23, 2006, Blogger peachy said…

    Alright, it's 10pm. I hope you heard back from them. :)

     
  • At 10:35 PM, January 23, 2006, Blogger The Funky Bee said…

    Peachy - you're so sweet! I probably won't hear anything until tomorrow. I give it until Wednesday but by then I'll go crazy so let's hope we get some good news by tomorrow some time. I'll let you know either way.

     
  • At 8:29 AM, January 24, 2006, Blogger Andi said…

    GOOD LUCK!!!! I hope all comes through and much merriment and cocktail consumption ensues!

     
  • At 2:36 PM, January 24, 2006, Blogger Oh great One said…

    I'm putting a voodoo hex on any other couples who want this place on your big day.

    P.S. I've missed reading you! I'm glad to be back in bloggerville!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home