The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

How do we lose clothes? I am seriously baffled by the fact that I can not, for the life of me, find one of my favorite winter skirts. It's black and short and looks fabulous with my high black boots. It goes with so many things and now...I just can't find it! It's not like I go to parties, take off my skirt and then leave without it. Well...that's another story for another day, but you get what I'm saying.

Does anyone else have this problem? How do you have an item of clothing, that is currently in high rotation, then the next thing you know it just vanishes? It's not hanging in the closet, where it's supposed to be. It's not in the laundry room. It's not in one of my dresser drawers. It's not in the last few pieces of luggage I've used. I didn't lend it to anyone. I don't think it's at the Sweet One's house...HELP ME! I am ready to go out and buy a new skirt. That will ensure I find the old one I guess!!

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home