The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Beaters, Bras, Boxers and Briefs

So I went to a party this weekend. It was called "beaters, bras, boxers and briefs". So basically you had to be wearing one or all of the above. It was hilarious to say the least. There were paper bag koozies and lots of trucker hats. The refreshments consisted of pork rinds, Funyuns, olive loaf, a jell-o mold, slim jim's, boxed wine, PBR, a lot of Budweiser and Schlitz Malt Liquor...did you know it has just the kiss of the hops?
Anyway, it was in simpler terms a "redneck hoo ha" as my friend Wopanese would call it, and he should know, he's (whispers) one of them...


So, the pic's with the faces showing are of the people that I don't know, can I get in trouble for that? ha ha...who cares, I don't know them. All of the cool kids get their identities concealed - okay, I don't know ALL of the people without faces, like this fine fella below...and yes, that is a MAN wearing those jeans! Hooo Doggie! I think I'm in luuv.
I went as Britney Spears and wouldn't you know it, there was a Kevin Federline waiting for me at the party. It was a ton of fun and some people got really freakin creative. Lots of fake (or maybe not so fake) hickeys and black eyes. Lots of fake tattoos - I especially liked the neck tat's on the ladies! And lots of bad, bad clothing! Anyway, here are more pic's. Enjoy!
Isn't my man hot? I love when he lets me drink beer while carrying his child. He's so romantic.


the spread
boxed wine, pork rinds, slim jim's, PBR, orange sody pop, Wonder bread...you get the point


classy lady
yup, don't know her either and also unsure as to whether she was wearing her old beat up nasty bra or if this was planned. I really hope it was planned, but it was hot as balls so who knows?? You know how those red necks roll...


olive loaf
nothing more to say than...YUM!


nice drawers
Hmmm, not white trash so much as just GAY dude!!



spam
Mmmm breakfast of champions!


redneck couple


penis pork rind
Yup, came in the bag this way! Penis and pork have always gone together well...

14 Comments:

  • At 1:31 PM, August 23, 2005, Blogger peachy said…

    YAY!! You got your camera back. It's hard to tell from the picture, but what is an olive loaf? It's scaring me.

    I'm glad you had a good time. I saw a real, live hickey on a guy at the football game on Saturday. Ick!!

     
  • At 3:14 PM, August 23, 2005, Blogger The Funky Bee said…

    Ewww! Hickies are so yucky! But, a football game (especially in this area) is probably about where your gonna see them!

    Olive loaf...hmmm, the name says it all. I think it's like bologna with olives in it. It is scary!

    I love my little camera! It brings joy and entertainment to all that encounter it ;O)

     
  • At 3:46 PM, August 23, 2005, Blogger Oh great One said…

    That sounds like a ball! We never had theme parties.:( They were plain jane.

     
  • At 4:39 PM, August 23, 2005, Blogger wopanese said…

    Hey, take that picture of my family off yer site! ;)

    That's a great party idea... except it would never work here - people would just show up all natch-ral.

    Thanks for the plug! The new Tallboy 20oz Part 7 will be coming soon to a 7-11 or ShortStop near you...

     
  • At 4:59 PM, August 23, 2005, Blogger Chick said…

    Olive loaf?!

    I'm running & screaming as we speak!

     
  • At 6:24 PM, August 23, 2005, Blogger J said…

    Oh MAN! This party looks like it was the shit! May I borrow the idea?

    I cracked up over the Penis Pork Rind. I LOVE when I find food objects that look like peni.

    Rock on!

     
  • At 6:26 PM, August 23, 2005, Blogger wopanese said…

    Glad to see you included PBR and boxed wine with them pork rinds... see, boxed wine goes good with olive loaf and pork rinds. Just need some HOT SAUCE!!

    Forgot to say "Great pics" And hey, they LET you take 'em.

    Dude with just the boxer briefs - definitely more gay than 'neck.

    you n kev... hey, were you BAREFOOT?

     
  • At 6:45 PM, August 23, 2005, Blogger Andi said…

    Did you and Kev re-enact the wedding day? He should've slid a Funyun on your finger.

    Olive loaf....mmm. With a side of spam you could've had all the unmentionable pork and beef parts covered.

     
  • At 11:35 PM, August 23, 2005, Blogger Southern Sweetheart said…

    ditto to everyone's comments about barfing on olive loaf! gross! ick! nasty! can it get any worse? I'm cringing!!!!

     
  • At 12:00 PM, August 24, 2005, Blogger Osbasso said…

    The only thing missing was the head cheese! And I didn't know you could even buy Schlitz anymore!

    I may have to steal the theme idea...

     
  • At 2:27 PM, August 24, 2005, Blogger The Funky Bee said…

    It was a lot of fun, I would be dissapointed if you all didn't have your own versions of this party! Have fun and if you do have one of these shin digs I want to see the pic's!!

     
  • At 5:02 PM, August 24, 2005, Blogger LE Sweetz said…

    oh.my.god.

    pbr and schlitz...i don't want to know what that hangover was like. please tell me you guys drank good beer and those cans were just for show.

     
  • At 6:19 PM, August 24, 2005, Blogger BlazngScarlet said…

    Was there some ratty old, tore up to hell chair and/or couch on the lawn??

    It's not a real white trash party till the 'good' house furniture comes outside!

    YEEEEHAWWWWW!!!!!

     
  • At 11:40 PM, August 24, 2005, Blogger aughra said…

    I think I totally would have fit in there.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home