The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Happy Half - Nekkid Thursday!

So first off I want to say that I am so glad that it's Thursday. That means that tomorrow is FRIDAY and I am ready for the weekend. Because I'm such a slacker when it comes to work these days the story behind this week's HNT picture is as follows:

Last Friday I called out sick from work...this is what I did all day!



I am kind of embarrassed because I look sorta like a line backer with no neck but I assure you, it is just because I am hanging on a noodle (you can kind of see it under me - it's blue so hard to make out). I really do have a neck and my arms are really not that muscley. My boobies however are looking quite delicious if I do say so myself. That day just reconfirmed to me the necessity of the mental health day off from work! Thank god for "sick days"!

If you don't know what Half-Nekkid Thursday is all about you should get your head out of your arse and click here --> HNT

36 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home