The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

my magical little wrist band

close up

I think this wrist band gives me special powers. Over people, over situations...it really does. I think I reduced my boss to a six year old boy because of this thing, seriously!

It also helps that I am kind of obsessed with pirates/skulls and crossbones, etc. Don't ask me why, Pirates are just cool! I think if I ever get another tattoo it will be a skull and crossbones (or my favorite professional football team - but that is a whole other can of worms that we don't need to open)

So really, all I wanted to say is that this wristband gives me special powers! Beware! YYAAARRGGGHHH...

8 Comments:

  • At 11:56 AM, August 10, 2005, Blogger Tim said…

    It looks heavy. I bet if you pointed at someone in a rapid enough motion it would rip your hand off. Then you could get a hook hand.

     
  • At 2:38 PM, August 10, 2005, Blogger The Funky Bee said…

    Hmmm...danjerus you are making me rethink my wrist band's powers. It probably was the boobs...with the combination of the band! woo hoo!

    Tim - I don't think I could do the whole hook thing. That would take a lot of getting used to. I would probably gauge an eye out. get it stuck in my behind on those rare occasions when I wear underwares and need to retrieve them from my behind and I don't think the boyfriend would benefit from it either. Yowch!

    Storm - thanks! I love it

     
  • At 3:01 PM, August 10, 2005, Blogger Richard A said…

    Funky Skull&Boner Girl, you may BE from the DC area, but you gotta be a soulmate of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and fans! Tampa Bay is all about parties & paraphernalia of Pirates & Wenches! Check out our Jose Gasparilla Pirate Parade all February long! I'll send you some artifacts if you can figure a safe way to get mail to you. (P.O. Box?)
    Hey, might find something you could use in an HNT pic!!

     
  • At 1:03 PM, August 11, 2005, Blogger Unknown said…

    Do little web-like thingys shoot out from your bands?

    How.... spidey-rific!

     
  • At 6:54 AM, August 12, 2005, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said…

    You need to visit Steve and I at Steve the Pirate.net!

     
  • At 6:55 AM, August 12, 2005, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said…

    Do you have any more of those wrist bands?
    Oh, yeah...Aaaaaarrrrrr..

     
  • At 10:02 AM, August 12, 2005, Blogger MomThatsNuts said…

    could you use your powers to banish my evil father in law?? lol j/k cute cute !!

    Mom

     
  • At 12:14 AM, August 16, 2005, Blogger The Funky Bee said…

    Conservative - your site is groovy...the wrist band is from a store called 'Hot Topic'. I would get you one but they are kind of 'gay' for males, if you know what I mean...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home