The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Oh Baby!

Well, we had a doc's appt this morning and apparently the baby has dropped even more, which I can't even imagine without it coming out, and I am 2 almost 3 cm's dilated! The doc doesn't give me until next Wednesday, June 3rd and if I do make it that far she wants to induce, but it's not likely we'll make it.

oh baby!

I'm happy that we made it through last weekend. I'm hoping this kid will give us one more but we'll see how that goes. I would love to last until next Monday. I just want to make it to June but we'll see.

I spent the majority of last weekend feeling quite uncomfortable and having what can only be described as cramps. So, I'm sure we're getting close. All I can say now is that I'll keep you posted! Wish me a painless delivery...HA!

8 Comments:

  • At 9:46 PM, May 26, 2009, Blogger Sassy said…

    Mason was really low too...and trust me, it helps in the whole pushing part! I only pushed for about 10 minutes until he was out.
    Good luck! I can't wait to hear news!

    Sending you good, no pain, smooth-sailing labour vibes!

     
  • At 1:16 AM, May 27, 2009, Blogger Chick said…

    So exciting! I wish you nothing but joy...I can't wait to hear all about it!!!

     
  • At 2:37 PM, May 27, 2009, Blogger Andi said…

    I'm so so so so so excited for youuuu! Send you lots of pleasant painless good thoughts. :D

     
  • At 5:32 PM, May 28, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'll have the martinis ready for 30 seconds after the delivery. :)

     
  • At 9:43 PM, May 28, 2009, Blogger gusgreeper said…

    this is so exciting!! i can't wait for you...next time im here i'll bet you have a healthy baby ____ !!! WOOT! :)

     
  • At 9:44 PM, May 28, 2009, Blogger gusgreeper said…

    ps. cause if you've told us a name i forget, bad me. :(

     
  • At 1:06 PM, May 29, 2009, Blogger Oh great One said…

    Oh! I'm so excited for you! Take care of yourself. When I started contracting we found that walking helped to ease the pain a little. Just an idea. Take care and I can't wait to hear from you!

     
  • At 4:57 PM, May 29, 2009, Blogger Cold Hands said…

    OMG updates woman, we need updates!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home