The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Thursday, May 14, 2009

I have the best hubby in the entire world...

I know, I know, you can all tell me I'm lame and I'm sure you don't want to hear it, but he really is the best!

My husband is really bad with gifts. And by that, I mean that he can't keep it a surprise. If he's got it in his possession, he can't hold on to it. It's like a hot potato in his hands. SO, I benefited from this recently when he gave me a pair of sapphire earrings!!!

I suppose you would call this my "push" present, but since I haven't quite pushed a kid out, this is going to be considered a "thanks for carrying my kid" gift. Either way I am so very appreciative and they are beautiful!

The earrings match my engagement ring which is a diamond with two beautiful sapphires on either side. Unfortunately I haven't seen my rings in months because my little fingers are too swollen to wear them. SO, once this kid is out I will have another great thing to look forward to! Wearing my real rings again. Currently I am wearing a $6 ring from Claire's that I bought in order to not look like a knocked up hussy running the streets until I can wear my jewelry (no offense to any knocked up hussies out there).

Anyway, I am very lucky to have such a thoughtful man. Now I hope that all of you have the same in your life. Yayyy!

I'll post pictures one day when I can get my rings and the earrings all on at the same time :O)

4 Comments:

  • At 4:18 PM, May 14, 2009, Blogger Oh great One said…

    I can't wait to see!

    My husband is the same way. He purposely waits to get gifts because he can't have them and not GIVE them. I actually have to convince him to wait!

    Take care!

     
  • At 9:28 PM, May 14, 2009, Blogger Sassy said…

    I'm still waiting for my "push" gift. My hubby isn't the gift giving type I guess...*sigh*
    I'll live through you I guess...can't wait to see the pictures!!

     
  • At 11:29 PM, May 14, 2009, Blogger Chick said…

    Yep, he's a keeper!

     
  • At 6:35 PM, May 15, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I wish you'd hurry up and have the kid already, I'm getting tired of drinking alone! Or with ugly-toothed weirdos.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home