The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

IT'S SPRING!!! kind of...

Here is a beautiful picture of a lovely day last week, maybe two weeks ago or so when spring was in the air, the flowers were blooming, the sun was shining, the birds were chirping, whatever, you get the point:


<span class=

Yeah...not so much anymore. I can't even remember that day anymore, I just have this photo to prove I wasn't dreaming! It has been wet and cloudy and dreary and down right COLD out all week and I am so over it. It is so depressing to wake up every morning and see the cold drizzle. The fog that makes it look like dusk and not morning. I hate it and I hate the cold weather and if I don't see the sun again soon, which they say we will tomorrow, we'll see, I am going to start screaming like a mad woman! I NEED SOME WARMTH DAMMIT!!

Tomorrow I get to work from home. Why you ask? Because I get to collect my urine sample for 24 hours to be tested at the doctors office. I know you're jealous, try to contain yourself, pun intended...

Yes, apparently there has been a lot of protein in my urine at each doc's visit so now I must be tested. What does protein in the urine mean? I have no idea. I asked. The doc explained. I still have no clue. SO, I got to take home a very large, bright orange, boldly labeled BIO HAZARD container to keep my "samples" in for a 24 hour period starting tomorrow. Then I get to carry this jug with me to the doctor's office for testing and lucky for me, more blood work. Yayyy! The things you have to do when your pregnant are just down right weird! And, not much fun. Other than sonograms, there's not a lot of fun stuff involved.

I got the baby's bedding washed and the bed made and it looks so cute. It actually looks like a baby could sleep in the crib now! I just hope I didn't attach the mobile wrong because it would suck for that thing to fall on the baby's head. I guess it's not that heavy so we should be okay but I'll have to have the hubster double check it for me. Here's a picture of the cuteness:

<span class=

All I know is that our kid better like the ocean/beach or he's screwed. We're pretty much shoving it down his throat so he has no choice, huh? Anyway, back to the torture, I mean, work! Peace out...


6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home