The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Monday, March 09, 2009

Yayyy! The hubby FINALLY felt the baby move. I think it's because he threatened to ground him the minute he got out here if he didn't start moving for him.

Yesterday we were doing major work on the house - cleaning and getting the baby room ready for painting, etc and after a couple of hours I had to go lay down. It's really amazing how the body begins to react once you're cooking a little person inside. My feet and back were killing me after a little while and there is just nothing I can do about it.

Anyway, while I was laying down, little Peanut was jumping around like a maniac! So I called the hubby in and said, this has GOT to be it, if you don't feel him now I don't know what to say. And, sure enough, the little monster continued doing cartwheels for his daddy. It was a great moment!

It was a beautiful weekend here. It was in the 70's Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Quite the change from our 7" of snow last Monday!! I'm sure it won't stay this nice yet, March around here is known to be 30 degrees one day and 75 the next, but I am so glad that Spring is finally trying to emerge. Warm weather makes everything feel better!

Hope everyone is having a great day!

(P.S. Cold Hands...Belly pic's to come, I think, if they're not to scary to share)

4 Comments:

  • At 1:32 PM, March 09, 2009, Blogger CaCaBoy said…

    That first experience of a moving child is unforgettable. I am glad he got to be apart of it. You guys experience so much we can't. You may not think so, but you girls are kinda lucky.

     
  • At 11:32 AM, March 10, 2009, Blogger Oh great One said…

    OH! Yay!

    Just wait till you are about to pop! I used to lay down and just watch the elbows and booty's as they stuck out of my belly. It's amazing!

     
  • At 12:51 PM, March 11, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I can get the same effect when my colitis flares up and I have gas churning around in my belly. ;)

     
  • At 4:23 PM, March 11, 2009, Blogger Chick said…

    I want to see belly pictures!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home