The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tomorrow the hubby and I leave for the Bahamas!!! And it's a good thing because I am pretty much over this cold weather. It has been the coldest, windiest winter I can remember and it seems like it's never going to end. BUT, I'm hoping the warm, sunny, Bahamian weather makes me forget all about winter for a few days.

One of the hubby's best friends is getting married on Saturday and we'll be there along with the rest of our really good friends to celebrate. This will probably also be the last big trip I can take before the baby comes, so I'm glad it's gonna be a good one! And I hate leaving our pooch but I know she's in good hands. My cousin will be coming to stay with her again and they love each other so I know things will be just fine!

In other fascinating news in my world, I ordered the baby room furniture today. Once it comes I'll post pictures but I am very happy. Now, let's just hope it's the color they say it is...I'll find out in a few weeks!

I hope everyone has a great remainder of the week. I'll think of every one of you when I'm sunning my huge belly on the beach tomorrow (okay, I'm kidding, my belly will be very much covered up, but my toes will be in the sand!)

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home