The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Friday, January 16, 2009

Well...we went to see the wizard today and it appears that...


Men

Ken

Male



IT'S A BOY!

That's right, as one co-worker pointed out, I have a penis growing inside of me. Now that is a visual that just doesn't go over very well, but since I'm so nice I decided to share that with you! Happy Friday and all that.

The hubby is over the moon. I am so happy and just really glad that things look normal and healthy. The baby is growing at a good rate and all things seem to be going well. I'm feeling great and really can't complain about a thing. Now...I just need to figure out how on earth to raise a boy! HA...

7 Comments:

  • At 2:40 PM, January 16, 2009, Blogger Oh great One said…

    I have one of each and I can tell you that boys are just wired different. They are a load of fun though! Well, when they aren't pooping on themselves and the carpet at 3 am.....*grin*

    CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so happy for you both!

     
  • At 10:40 PM, January 17, 2009, Blogger Sassy said…

    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

    Trust me - boys are the best! You'll love having a little boy. Nothing is sweeter (although I really can't compare..).

    Apparently Freud said something about women longing to be men and at the point when a woman is giving birth to a boy, and he's passing through and his penis is coming out, it's like she has a penis and she can finally feel fulfilled..or some shit like that. LOL Dick head.

     
  • At 10:41 AM, January 18, 2009, Blogger Chick said…

    Congratulations!

    Don't go crazy with all the blue! Oh, you're going to have so much fun!!!

     
  • At 11:31 AM, January 19, 2009, Blogger Cold Hands said…

    Awwwww congrats mama!!! Little boys are so sweet.

     
  • At 10:24 AM, January 20, 2009, Blogger Andi said…

    Yayyyy!!!! Congratulations! You'll do wonderfully raising a boy. They're sweet and don't get really gross until they get older. Then hand him over to hubby. :D

     
  • At 5:25 PM, January 20, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    AHHHHHHHHHHHHH so HAPPY FOR YOU BOTH IM BURSTING!!!!! a boy A BOY A BOY!!! yay!

    if i can find them in the city... they are hard to find i'll have the BEST gift to send you if not then you get something else. heh

     
  • At 5:46 PM, January 20, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Julius! I can't wait!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home