The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Monday, February 09, 2009

So, the dog whisperer came over on Friday afternoon to "evaluate" us and our pooch. It went really well. Of course, Lucy didn't jump on him one bit when he came in the door making us look like we were exaggerating her nuts-o behavior. I guess he just exuded leadership because he had her sitting at his feet within minutes. That was enough to convince me, and he used no force or inhumane treatment.

So, the owner training starts next week. We are going to learn how to be the boss and whip our crazy little pooch into shape. She is going to be a well behaved little monster before we know it and hopefully before we bring a baby into the mix!

Speaking of, this kid's got the movement thing going on and is now non-stop! He moves so much. It's pretty cool and at the same time very weird! When i sit back and think about what I'm feeling it's nuts. I mean, this kid is either kicking me or moving his arms around and that's what I feel. Crazy! Lucy has also taken a bigger interest in the big baby belly. She has been sniffing and licking my belly a lot lately, which is so cute and also very odd. I guess she's sharing some inside info with her little brother. I know they're gonna be the best of friends!

So, it's Monday. Blah. Not much to discuss about that. Here's to Tuesday!

3 Comments:

  • At 4:41 PM, February 09, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It is not my job to leave cutesy comments even when one is called for!! Let me know when I can use my usual dry wit.

     
  • At 10:57 PM, February 09, 2009, Blogger Chick said…

    It's so cool you have a crazy-baby-arms kid now to match your crazy pup.

     
  • At 7:31 PM, February 12, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i watch the show my therapist suggested it, i love it. in fact i could really use an episode right about now.

    your dog is so adorable!! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home