The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Poor, Poor Lucy

Okay, I know, this is cruel and unusual punishment but for as much as we love this damn dog, I will admit that she has to endure some abuse from us. But hey, it's all in good fun! (for us).

A couple of days ago, Lucy and I were sitting on the couch when the blanket kind of fell over her head. She looked like what the big bad wolf would look like wearing grandma's bonnet. Oh my god, it was so funny, and Lucy was having none of it, hence the lack of pictures. I think I almost peed my pants laughing at her...the poor little bitch.

Then, I spotted my vest sitting on the chair and thought, hey, that would look fabulous on the pooch! So, I put it on her. And, quite obviously from these photos, she was not too happy about it:

I hate you guys

She looked so cute and so sad. All I could do was laugh and laugh. Here Lucy is looking at Daddy saying, "please help me, please?":

help me daddy

But since Daddy is under my spell also and knows that I'm the boss, he did not help the poor little pooch. He just looked at me like I was crazy and looked at Lucy like he was very sorry.

And here, Lucy just gives up and says, "okay, you got me. I submit to your wacky human antics!":

fine, I'll submit

And yes, I did actually try to put my shoes on her too but she stepped right out of those puppies. She had been humiliated enough! So, yes, it was a great laugh for me, and not so much for little Lucy. God help our future child. I can't wait to see what kind of wacky things we can do to him! We probably won't take pictures though. You know, hide the evidence and all that...

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home