The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Random Post

Okay, is it just me or are our toothbrushes beginning to really resemble our sneakers? I mean, I remember when my toothbrush was one color and the bristles were another. And that was it. Now, if my toothbrush isn't 16 colors I get nervous...I'm not complaining. I mean, whatever. If that's what the toothbrush companies need to do to market their products to us and continue promoting good oral health then so be it. I am a little disturbed by how much our brushes do cost these days. It's almost cheaper to buy a pair of sneakers and rub them across your teeth...I guess that wouldn't be too hygienic. Anyway, here are some pictures for your comparison. Hmmm, maybe Nike is designing dental products these days?

Picture 6

Picture 4

Picture 14

Picture 16

Picture 15

4 Comments:

  • At 4:13 PM, January 29, 2009, Blogger Cold Hands said…

    Haha- I hadn't noticed.

    I love buying new toothbrushes, but I always make sure I have a coupon because they are getting out of control.

     
  • At 5:55 PM, January 29, 2009, Blogger Andi said…

    LOL, you're so right. I hadn't thought of it, but it's true! I get 2 a year free from the dentist and the rest of the time I buy the plain jane Oral B two-tone wonders.

     
  • At 9:13 PM, February 05, 2009, Blogger Sassy said…

    Hahaha I love it. AND I love my 360 toothbrush :)

     
  • At 3:55 PM, March 05, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yes and there are SO MANY it takes me like an hour to find one and i use ultra soft and adam uses medium it is a bloody nightmare! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home