The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Friday, January 09, 2009

Ahhh the weekend! I don't know about you all, but for me, this week just flew by!

This weekend will be action packed, as usual. Tonight a bunch of friends and I are taking the hubby out to a new restaurant for his Birthday. It's called Founding Farmers and it looks deelish!

Tomorrow I am going to a baby shower for one of my husband's cousins. I actually like her a lot so hopefully it won't be too painful. I've decided to take the advice of one of you smarty pants that gave me the idea for my shower to ask that gifts be brought unwrapped but with gift tags on them so we know who they're from. That will cut down on the whole, let's watch the momma open gifts in front of everyone for the next 3 hours! Why oh why are these things so lame. It's not fair. Just hearing the word "shower" makes me cringe!

On Sunday my MIL will be making din din for my hubby's birthday so that should be a nice, relaxing visit too. And yummy food to boot!

My belly continues to grow and grow. There's no hiding it anymore. I am clearly pregnant!! We find out next week what we're having, hopefully. As long as the little monster cooperates and shows us the goods, we'll know if we're having a little sister or brother for Lucy!

Anyway, I hope everyone has a great weekend. I'll leave you with some embarrassing shots of the (clothed) ever expanding belly!

17/18 Weeks17/18 Weeks

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home