The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Friday, May 16, 2008

Well, we got one non-rainy day yesterday and then...Ta Da! It's raining again today. Thankfully it's not cold out, so that's one positive.

I was behind the biggest loser the whole way into work this morning. It was one of those people that comes to a complete stop at every stop sign and waits there for a full 3 or 4 seconds before going again. I know it's important to stop at stop signs but when there is no one else around except you and the car behind you, I think it's safe to say that you can move along fairly rapidly! I wanted to get out of my car and knife every one of the damn tires on that minivan but I didn't...I now know that there are 14 stop signs on my route in to work. It never seemed like that many until today!

We have a 30th Birthday party to go to tonight. Lots of family and friends so it should be lots of fun. Tomorrow, if it's not raining, we are supposed to go to an outdoor wine festival in our area. Nothing like a good wine tasting buzz! And Sunday my hubby goes away for a business trip and I am not happy about it, but maybe I'll get some things taken care of that I keep putting off while he's away.

I hope it's sunny where you all are and I hope you all have a perfectly lovely weekend!

2 Comments:

  • At 5:41 PM, May 16, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Maybe the hooker he had tied up in the floorwell kept waking up and he had to keep knocking her out again.

     
  • At 3:20 PM, May 17, 2008, Blogger Andi said…

    It's sunny and hot'ish here today, and I'm already missing the mountains. Is it a bad sign to be wishing to go back on vacation the day after returning home?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home