The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Friday, May 02, 2008

Oh my god thank you, thank you, thank you for making today FRIDAY!

I have been sick all week and like an idiot I've been coming to work. I spent the majority of yesterday sleeping on my couch, drinking orange juice and eating soup. I think that did the trick because I feel A LOT better today. Being sick is no fun.

Now I'm ready to get the weekend started, I think I heard that alcohol is best for a cold. So, I plan to drink myself healthy tonight!

We have a food tasting/fund raiser to go to tomorrow night that I'm looking forward to. I hope it's as delicious as I expect it to be. Other than that, the plans are minimal, which is awesome!

Happy Weekend Everyone!!!

3 Comments:

  • At 2:23 PM, May 02, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Urgh ... I've been sick for three weeks. My ulcerative colitis has spread further into my colon and in addition to having acid reflex for the past 18 months, I now have an esophageal hernia which is causing EXTREME pain which in turn is causing vomiting. I haven't been out dancing in three weeks, I haven't lost an ounce from all the pain and vomiting, but I have lost every minute of my PTO. Feel better now? If not, come on over with the tequila and Lucy and we can console one another while we watch my kats beat the dazes out of puppy.

     
  • At 4:50 PM, May 02, 2008, Blogger The Funky Bee said…

    DK, I'm on my way...you sound like you need some consoling but I don't think tequila's gonna do it for you. Maybe something more along the lines of ensure or perhaps some milk of magnesia. Mmmm ulcerative colitis!

     
  • At 7:39 AM, May 03, 2008, Blogger Sassy said…

    Booze definitely cures the sickness, but better have a lil' extra to make sure it's gone.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home