The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Thursday, April 17, 2008

I have on the cutest shoes today and I really wanted to post a picture of them but I'm thinking I may use them in my HNT anniversary post, so no can do...When OS completes this project look for the super cute shoes, those are mine!

It is spectacular outside today. When I left for work it was probably in the 60's and might go up to close to 80 degrees today. I can't wait to go home and play outside with the pooch at lunch. The horrible thing about the nice weather is that it makes me want to drink. Since I was a child I've always suffered from Spring Fever. It got me into a lot of trouble in school.

Now that I am a responsible adult I just want to sit outside and drink margaritas until my face falls off. Lucky for me I'm meeting my old work crew out for drinks tonight. I just hope it doesn't get ugly. I can see myself calling hubby to come get me. I am going to try my damnedest not to go overboard. Unfortunately, I've never quite understood the concept of having one or two drinks. I just don't have that switch in my head that says, okay, no more. My brain always seems to say, ohhh, just one more. Over and over again...

I'll let you all know what happens tomorrow. Hopefully I'll get lucky and won't be hung over! Happy Thursday Everyone.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home