The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Friday, April 18, 2008


Okay, seriously? SERIOUSLY! WTF is wrong with these girls? I mean, I understand that having more money than god and being so famous that you constantly have to run and hide from paparazzi is tough on a gal but why? Why on earth do the Olson chickies dress like they're homeless?

I mean, who lies to her and tells her that she looks good before she walks out the door? Aren't all famous people supposed to have stylists? That thing on her head looks like the ring around a planet and she looks like she got into her much taller grandma's old clothes to play dress up. Can she walk in that frock? OY! I just don't get it. I guess it's not for me to get...




So, I played a little hooky yesterday and worked from my deck the rest of yesterday afternoon. It was beautiful out and the pooch and I enjoyed every minute of it. Even if I was sneezing my head off and my eyes looked like I was smoking pot all afternoon. The pollen around here is no joke this time of year...

I got to happy hour with rosy cheeks from all the sunshine and ready to get my drink on! Sadly, it didn't get ugly...maybe next time. But it was fun and it felt good to sip margaritas and gossip with the old gang.

It is just gorgeous out today. Not a cloud in the sky and I think it was close to 70 degrees before I even got to the office. I'm hoping there's a way I can sneak out of here early. It would be a crime to waste this beauty of a day under the fluorescents!

Hope you all have a lovely weekend. HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

4 Comments:

  • At 11:12 AM, April 18, 2008, Blogger Andi said…

    I would like to think the Olson twins' wardrobe is ironic, but sadly I fear that's not the case

     
  • At 2:47 PM, April 18, 2008, Blogger Oh great One said…

    Ok so you didn't get a hang over but did you get lucky? HA HA HA! See that's funny because I twisted what you said yesterday around....*crickets chirping* Ok I thought that was funny.

     
  • At 3:02 PM, April 18, 2008, Blogger Sassy said…

    The weather here is Fantastic! It's 25*C here today! I actually managed to get a bit of a sunburn yesterday. Ooops!

    The olsen twins dress like crack addicted ditch pigs. I don't get it.

     
  • At 5:26 AM, April 19, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Livros e Revistas, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://livros-e-revistas.blogspot.com. A hug.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home