The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Friday, February 22, 2008

I am so glad it's Friday but today pretty much sucks ass! The weather here is shitty but not shitty enough to keep us home from work. DAMMIT!

It has been snowing/freezing rain since about midnight. Throughout the night when the temperatures were really low it was a problem but now it's starting to warm up in areas. So, where I live, it's now rain and slush. In other areas it's ice - there are interstate ramps closed because they are frozen and a salt truck turned over on it's side. BUT, not by my house. By me it's just wet. And, it will probably get cold again tonight making it all freeze back up. I'm ready for spring.

I have been nauseous since yesterday - and no I'm not pregnant thankyouverymuch! And haven't eaten anything since lunch yesterday, which I kind of forced down. I just ate some left over mac and cheese because I am really freakin hungry and I don't think that was such a good idea. It's not sitting well...

My injured foot oddly hurts only when I don't have shoes on...go figure. Who the hell bruises the bottom of their foot? I am a total goon sometimes, I swear.

Last night I purchased a crap load of new and fun belt making supplies so they will be on the web site soon. Currently the first 3 belts I've made are on the site if you want to check them out HERE. I also made my mom a small coin purse. I guess that's what you'd call it. Not quite a purse, not as small as a wallet. It has a little wrist strap and a zipper. You know what I mean ladies - it's got enough room to hold your phone, id, money and lipstick when you go out. I'll take a picture and post it. It's really cute, if I do say so myself...

Anyway, I'm over today. The clock is moving SO SLOW. I just want to be home in my warm, comfy house, with my warm comfy dog all curled up by the fire. I think what I really want, if you haven't noticed, is just to complain today...

Happy Weekend Everyone!

3 Comments:

  • At 4:55 PM, February 22, 2008, Blogger Sassy said…

    LOL - at least you specified that you aren't pregnant..I was so going to say!

    Have a good weekend! :)

     
  • At 5:29 PM, February 22, 2008, Blogger Cold Hands said…

    Have a great weekend! I want the small purse thing! Can it fit a Razor phone as well? I will buy one from you (for real this time because unlike the xmas thing this one will be for me!) I still love my lunch bag and use it all the time!

     
  • At 9:32 AM, February 25, 2008, Blogger Oh great One said…

    Poor you. Isn't it sad that every time a newly married woman gets sick she has to fight off pregnancy rumors! HA!

    I hope you feel better soon. Mac and cheese sounds yummy to me!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home