The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Friday, January 18, 2008

Well, around 1pm yesterday afternoon we got a message from the administration telling us to use our discretion and speak to our managers before leaving if we chose to do so. So, I went home around 1:30pm to take the dog out with the caveat that I might not return. Well, as I slid leaving my parking garage my decision was made! Not to mention the fact that it was taking turns between freezing rain and snowing my whole way home...Then the main road didn't seem that bad so I thought, okay, maybe I'll head back. As I drove down the hill to get to my street I couldn't stop and I prayed that no one was coming the other direction since they don't have a stop sign. Thank god no one was coming because I finally came to a stop in the middle of the intersection.

I got home. I parked my car. I changed my clothes to go play with pooch in the snow!

She had a BALL! My dog is mental and she is full of energy on a normal basis but when it comes to snow she is beside herself with joy! It's just fun to watch her. I took a short video of the nut case. Please excuse my horrendous baby, doggie, slobber voice at the end...She just brings it out of me...


2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home