The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Thursday, December 06, 2007

First Snow

So, they said it was gonna snow in the morning yesterday...it did

AND, They said it was gonna stop snowing by early afternoon...it didn't

It literally snowed all day and all night yesterday. And it was cold. So freakin cold. I swear this meteorology "science" needs to be bundled in with the likes of the tarot card readers and fortune tellers. Where do they get their info? I'm still actually really, really shocked that it actually snowed. It NEVER snows around here when they say it's going to. We're usually caught completely off guard and then everyone freaks out...

Now, with all that said, it sure is nice not having to go anywhere when it snows! I am DREADING starting my new job! Not only is it going to be, well...a job, but I am not sure how I'm going to handle being away from my pooch! Since we've had her I have pretty much been home. She rarely gets left in her crate for long periods of time. This is going to be a huge adjustment for her and I alike. So sad. My little baby...

So, I'm glad that I got to spend yesterday with my little Lucy and we got to experience her first snow together. We even took a super long walk last night and she played and jumped around and loved every minute of it!

Anyway, here are some shots of our first "light" snow. I didn't include any of the pic's I took in the evening so you can't really tell that in the morning you can still see leaves on the ground and by later in the afternoon - you know, when it never stopped snowing - we had close to 4 inches. You'll have to take my word for it.



www.flickr.com



6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home