The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Snow Blow...

Well...for once the weather men in our area were semi correct in their predictions...it is currently snowing. The bad thing is I'm at work. I'm supposed to go home soon to take the pooch out and if the roads are bad I am not coming back. I'm not sure how that will go over but I don't do snow driving. I consider myself a pretty great driver but I know my limits and things that I just can't control. Those things are snow and ice. I just don't do it. Why put yourself in harms way unnecessarily? I'll admit to being a wimp when it comes to driving in bad weather.

So...I'm just waiting for the word. I'm hoping the higher up's tell us to take off but it just might not happen. The corporate world is very cut throat people. Snow is just a little detail. Me...I'm no corporate player and I don't give a rats ass about business. I'd freely speak up and say, I'd rather be home in my peejay's laying in front of the fire than "taking care of business". I just don't care that much. My bad...

So, here's some pic's I took about 15 minutes ago. It's snowing pretty hard, nice big, fat flakes, which you can't tell in the pictures. And, it's sticking pretty nicely. Don't you think they need to let us go home? I feel like a kid in school complaining! HA...

Happy Snow Day Everyone - even if you're lucky enough to be somewhere warm and sunny...



www.flickr.com



1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home