The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Friday, January 11, 2008

SO, I went home a little early from work yesterday. I chilled with the pup. I drank some left over egg drop soup. I drank a glass of Airborne and seriously, today it's like I was never sick! I had a little bit of a sinus headache this morning but seriously, my nose is not running, I can BREATHE! I can smell things, even my deep cough is almost completely gone. I think my one boss may think I'm lying about being sick, which sucks, but oh well. I don't really blame him. And yes, the self tanner on my face doesn't help my case either. I look down right sunny and chipper!

I have no idea how I made this miraculous recovery but I am not complaining. Now I can feel like ass all over again on Sunday after tearing it up in the Big Apple this weekend. Yayy!

I have been at work since 7:45 this morning for a meeting that ended up being cancelled at the last minute. I am quite bitter seeing as I could technically leave at 4pm but then everyone would be like, why are you leaving so early new girl? Uggh! So now I have to suck it up the rest of the afternoon.

Anyway, since I haven't posted pic's of the pooch lately I thought I would today. Enjoy your weekend everyone! I'll be back next week with updates about the trip...




www.flickr.com



1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home