The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Thursday, November 29, 2007

WARNING...


Do not use this toothpaste!!!

Holy lord. Like a total ass I used a coupon and got two tubes of this shit for the price of one. Lucky me. I thought I was going to die when I put this junk in my mouth.

It literally feels like you dropped the paste onto the beach and are brushing your teeth with very gritty sand. Then, on top of that, the taste is horrid. It leaves your mouth dry and dehydrated like you have been drinking for three days straight and are suffering from a lingering hangover and need immediate Gatorade action. I don't know about you but I don't really expect my toothpaste to make my mouth feel like this. Quite the opposite actually.

I did, like a big girl, go back to the grocery store and return this stuff and get some normal toothpaste - my mom would be so proud. I know it's tempting to try this out because of my lovely description but I beg of you, don't do it to yourselves or your families. You are better off grabbing a hand full of dirt from outside and rubbing it into your teeth and gums....

5 Comments:

  • At 4:17 PM, November 29, 2007, Blogger Cold Hands said…

    ha- ewwwwww!

    I hate my bf's toothpaste - it is orange flavored. who buys that? orange toothpaste is not natural!

    stick with what you know when it comes to that stuff!

     
  • At 7:46 PM, November 29, 2007, Blogger The Funky Bee said…

    Uughh! I had a roommate that did that to me once! She bought orange and I think lemon. OMG I thought I was going to die. I really think I remember gagging in the sink - it wasn't pretty. I know better than trying new toothpaste. I like my normal crap and I'm sticking with it from now on. It should be minty and that's all.

     
  • At 10:58 AM, November 30, 2007, Blogger Oh great One said…

    That sounds awful! I've never strayed from my minty paste but my daughter tried the cinnamon kind. She didn't vomit so it couldn't have been to bad. *grin*

     
  • At 10:58 AM, November 30, 2007, Blogger Oh great One said…

    That sounds awful! I've never strayed from my minty paste but my daughter tried the cinnamon kind. She didn't vomit so it couldn't have been to bad. *grin*

     
  • At 11:04 AM, December 01, 2007, Blogger Sassy said…

    Advice taken!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home