The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Friday, July 13, 2007

It's Friday, It's Friday, YAYY! YAYY! YAYY!

What a piece of crap week it's been...

Last night we played our last softball game of the season. We lost by one run which sucks but who cares really. We play for the pizza and beer. Which, speaking of, I went hard core last night with the team. I generally don't stay out too long because I have to work the next day, I have to go take the pup out and I guess I'm just lame. Well, last night was a throw down. I think I did 3 Irish car bombs and we had countless pitchers of beer. And the tell tale sign that you've probably had more than you need and should probably call it a night...taking the plastic cup of beer in the car with you so the last pitcher doesn't "go to waste"....Yeah, good decisions are always made while you're drinking.

Another great idea I had was to continue drinking when I got home after midnight AND to take the pooch for a long walk...BY MY SELF! I truly am an idiot. Oh well, we had fun. Today...not so much. I could not for the life of me get up this morning. And with the atmosphere here at work I wasn't really jumping out of bed or anything. I think I got to work around 10:30. I was ready for a nap by about 11. If I don't get out of here soon I am seriously considering taking a nap under my desk so we'll see.

Meeting friends in town from New Orleans out tonight. I hope I get some sleep beforehand or I'll be worthless. Yayy for the weekend. Hope you all have a great one!

4 Comments:

  • At 4:33 PM, July 13, 2007, Blogger Andi said…

    Hmmmm, I don't think I've ever had an Irish Car Bomb! I'm intrigued. Must do research.

     
  • At 11:24 PM, July 13, 2007, Blogger Calvin said…

    three carbombs AND beer after that?! hats off to you funkybee.. and here's some water and ibuprofen :)

     
  • At 12:01 PM, July 14, 2007, Blogger Oh great One said…

    Ok I can't help it. The mom in me won't let me not say it. GIRL WHAT WERE YOU THINKING WALKING THE DOG THAT LATE ALONE! INTOXICATED NO LESS! You gotta be safe girl!

    woa. What just happened?

    It sounds like you had a great time. I hope you can recover in time for your friends!

     
  • At 11:06 AM, July 16, 2007, Blogger Cold Hands said…

    wow. that sounds like a crazy night!

    Work sucks. Let's not go anymore.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home