The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Monday, May 14, 2007

Well, I hope everyone had a lovely Mother's Day. I know it was a perfect day here. The weather was absolutely beautiful and we were outside all day long. Even the pup got to enjoy the beautiful day. I went with flowers from Trader Joe's for the mom's. They were beautiful and cheap, which never seems like a possibility but it worked out this year!

Saturday night we had one of the million weddings of the year to go to. So far this year we've been to one in New Orleans, one in Florida and this one that was thankfully local. We still have one in Baltimore, and two others in Maryland this summer/fall. It's wedding season I presume.

The wedding on Saturday was a lot of fun. The bride and groom looked great and we got to hang with a lot of old friends. Some that live close by and some that came from as far as Asia!

In "lighter" news, I think I've lost 10 pounds! Woo Hoo!! I've been dieting and the scale we have at home is a mystery to me so I might be wrong but I think it's somewhere in the 10 lb range. I'm going to the doc's next week so hopefully I'll know for sure then. Why is it so damn hard for women to lost weight? Life is so unfair sometimes...I swear, the hubby could look at a salad and lose 10 pounds.

Anyway, it's Monday and well, nothing exciting about that. Hope everyone has a good one...

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home