The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Friday, May 25, 2007

Oh holy lord I'm so glad that it's Friday and that it's a LONG weekend! And the fine managers at my place of employment are letting us leave early so that makes it even sweeter! AND, AND, AND...we're done with Puppy School so I don't have to get up at the butt crack of dawn on Saturday morning. As a matter of fact, I might not get out of bed at all...(Hubby, if you're reading this - The dog needs to go out, and I'm not taking her)

The weather is supposed to be spectacular this weekend and for the first time in maybe 10 years or more we're not going to the beach for the long weekend. It's usually rainy and cold this weekend every year when we go to the beach. Figures! But, it's okay. Hopefully we'll get lots of stuff done around the house and be able to relax a little. We have some cook-outs to go to and I'm sure there's plenty of drinking to be done.

The pup is doing great. Taking Pepcid two times a day and keeping all of her food down. Next time she starts puking I'll try not to freak out so much...I'll TRY!

Does anyone have any special plans for this weekend? Whatever you do, I hope you enjoy it! Happy Memorial Day Weekend (for the US peeps at least), for you others - have a great "short" weekend, he he...

4 Comments:

  • At 1:19 PM, May 25, 2007, Blogger Oh great One said…

    I'm glad your pup is doing better.

    We just found out today from CCB's new boss that he'll be getting a 3 day weekend too! That hasn't happened in ages! :)

    Have a great weekend!

     
  • At 10:46 AM, May 28, 2007, Blogger Andi said…

    Glad to hear the puppy is doing better and that puppy school is OVER!! Sleep late, enjoy, drink a bit for me.

     
  • At 8:46 PM, May 28, 2007, Blogger Sassy said…

    I did enough this "short" weekend..that I could use another day off!
    Hope your weekend was good!

     
  • At 9:08 PM, May 28, 2007, Blogger Kelly said…

    I hope you had a wonderful weekend!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home