The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Friday, May 04, 2007

Yayyy! It's Friday and I think this may be my busiest day at work this week, YUCK!

One of my best friends is in town from Manhattan so all the girls are going out tonight, if I ever get out of here!

So, I took the pooch to my softball game last night and I can't believe I ever questioned why we got her! She did so well. She used to be so shy and timid around people but last night she was so friendly. She let people pet her, she walked up to people on her own, she was so cute. She made me proud. She sat when I told her to, she didn't pee anywhere inappropriate and she reassured me why I love her so much. She's my baby and I'll deal with my selfishness somehow. I'll just have to drug her and stuff her into my luggage when we travel, or I'll owe a lot of people some major favors for being so nice and watching her for me...The hubby thinks she's been reading this blog because literally since yesterday she is a changed dog. She has just been behaving so well.

Anyway, nothing too exciting going on this weekend. Hopefully the weather stays nice for us. Hope you all have a great weekend!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home