The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Monday, April 30, 2007

I just finished reading a book called Queen of the Oddballs by Hillary Carlip and it was so great. I loved it. When I read the reviews on Amazon.com people either hated this book or loved it so I figured I would have to decide for myself and I'm so glad I did. If anyone is looking for a quick, summer/beach, no brainer read I recommend this one!

So this weekend we had a baby shower for one of my best friends who is having TWINS!A girl and a boy. Yikes...I made (well, painted) her a table and chairs for the babes. Here are some shots that I took of it:


























I hope to make some more tables and different designs soon to get up on my web site to sell.

This weekend was pretty low key. The weather is finally getting consistently warm here and I am loving it. Hope everyone else had a fabulous weekend!

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home