The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Sunday, February 11, 2007

hmmm, the weekend...there are few good things about being broke but one of those few is joining your parents for dinner. One reason is that well, you get to spend a lovely evening with your family, the other is of course a free meal! My bro was in town from Minnesota on Friday night so TSO and I met my parents, bro and his girlfriend at The Chart House in Annapolis for dinner. All I can say is YUM- a free meal doesn't get better than this. The food was phenomenal and of course the company was even better. We had drinks, we ate one of the best meals ever and we ended up hanging around and gabbing for hours. It was a great night. Oh, and the fact that my parents treated us all made it even more spectacular!

Saturday I started the day by working on a baby/diaper bag I am making for a family member that I have to admit is turning out pretty fucking great! If you need a baby bag, I am on it (for a very reasonable price). Once I get this one done I am putting it on my web site so I will expand my bag selection for any of you in the baby bag market. The only bad thing is that the colors are very muted and not what I would choose for a cute/fun baby bag but hey, it was her choice. Anyway, nothing huge on Saturday night - more drinking with friends and hanging with fam...blah, blah, blah.

Sunday morning I woke up to a caffeine induced, high speed phone conversation with a fellow blogger who I just may be in love with now. She is HOT, she has a British accent, even though she thinks it's gone, and well, she's just cool! The day must have started on a good note because from there things only got better. The hussy (aka husband) and I went to the Maryland vs. Duke basketball game. And if you know ANYTHING about college basketball MD and Duke are rivals and MD is usually on the losing end of the battle BUT we prevailed and quite frankly kicked Duke's ASS! It was fun, fun, fun. Tomorrow will suck because it's Monday, that's just the way it goes...

I hope you all had as good as or a better weekend than I did. MUWAH!

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home