The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Friday, December 01, 2006

It's December 1st and it's 74 degrees outside. On the east coast of the United States...and our president says there's no global warming...HA!

I am honestly not complaining about the weather because hey, let's face it, I would prefer for it to be 74 degrees in December rather than the 17 degrees that it should be. I do however find it quite eery and don't want to be around for the real downfall, like when it starts snowing in August!

We had a sale at my office yesterday and I sold a lot of bags and mirrors. I actually did a lot better than I thought I would so I'm happy for that and now I can buy some Christmas gifts! I have FINALLY had a chance to upload some new pictures onto my website of my newest bags so if you want to check it out and buy some holiday gifts for your loved ones or for yourself please do!

That's about it for me. I'm so glad it's the weekend. I think the plan is to do pretty much nothing tonight and then tomorrow we are going out with some friends that are in town from New York City. I am hoping to talk the hubbster into getting our Christmas tree on Sunday but we'll see. Have a great weekend everyone!

3 Comments:

  • At 4:50 PM, December 01, 2006, Blogger Oh great One said…

    WE had 70's last week. We're looking at 50's today! It makes it feel more Christmacy!

    Congrats on the good sales! Have a great weekend!

     
  • At 7:22 PM, December 01, 2006, Blogger Sassy said…

    Yeh..we are at about 17 degrees C...and it's usually about minus that!

     
  • At 10:42 AM, December 04, 2006, Blogger Andi said…

    It was 80 on Wednesday of last week and we had a snow/ice storm on Thursday. Texas weather is the weirdest I've ever seen.

    And I looove the tweedy new bag pic you uploaded to the site. My credit card is burning a hole in my pocket as we speak.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home