The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Hawaii...


Hawaii! - Kaanapali beach, Maui, HI




ANOTHER MAI TAI PLEASE...



Lanai - Maui, HI




Waves

Poipu beach, Kauai, HI




they really do surf here! (Poipu beach, Kauai)




Last stop on the Hawaii train...make it never end!



Canyon

Aaannnnd...

the best picture of all...me and Jorge Garcia or HURLEY from LOST! I was so excited about this. I look a hot mess, maybe because I basically jumped out of the pool, threw clothes on (as to not scare the locals and other hotel guests) and RAN after my Lostie! I caught him and even though I looked like wet death he agreed to a picture with me. i HAD to bring back proof. Now, if I could only run into the rest of the cast of my favorite show...and if only it could be this easy! I mean, he was eating lunch/having a meeting at the hotel i am staying at...do it again someone PLEASE!

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home