The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

mr and mrs

Well...we're married!!! and currently in Hawaii. It was a spectacular weekend from start to finish. The wedding and nights leading up to and following the event were better than I could have ever imagined.

The night before the wedding, after the rehearsal and the drunk fest that followed, a couple of my bridesmaids and I ended up at the Washington monument at 3am running through the sprinklers and around the monument like nut cases. One of my bridesmaids fell down and scraped up her elbows. We could not stop laughing. So much so that my other bridesmaid peed her pants! It was a riot and the best way to spend my last single night!

The weather for our wedding day was PERFECT! I got a little nervous before I walked into the church but it all lifted once in and down the aisle. It was WONDERFUL and now we plan to do it up in Hawaii.

We got her yesterday and it was a loooong day. We went to dinner at 8pm and it took all I had to not fall face first into my bowl of mussels. 8pm here = 2am at home! When we get some time I'll update but for now I am going to be chillin in paradise! Here are some pic's that some friends have been so great to send along already to keep you occupied until my next post. I miss you all...a little!

the new MRS. Funky!









6 Comments:

  • At 3:35 PM, September 13, 2006, Blogger Oh great One said…

    YAY! You were beautiful! Congratulations!

     
  • At 10:52 AM, September 14, 2006, Blogger Cold Hands said…

    omg - it looks beautiful. And the night before sounds spectacular.

    Yay!!!!

    Congrats!

     
  • At 10:22 AM, September 15, 2006, Blogger peachy said…

    What awesome pictures!! Congrats again. You look so pretty and so happy. I love your dress and your cake.

    Enjoy your trip in Hawaii and thanks for updating us.

     
  • At 5:01 PM, September 20, 2006, Blogger Sassy said…

    You are so beautiful!! and your husband..hubba hubba!! hehe.

    Enjoy the honeymoon! Congrats again.

     
  • At 1:07 PM, September 22, 2006, Blogger Andi said…

    Gorgeous! Gorgeous dress, cake, venue, etc.!

     
  • At 10:30 PM, October 18, 2006, Blogger wopanese said…

    I've said it before, I'll say it again.

    You're beautiful... no, gorgeous. And he is lucky man.

    Congrats to the two of you, albeit way belated.

    May your futures entwine in naught but joy in the days to come, and your hearts, two as one, become one in times of trouble and doubt, that you may always realize that together, the love you share make you greater than any two individuals apart could ever be. The best of the best to the both of you.

    Wop

     

Post a Comment

<< Home