The Funky Bee

My own personal blah, blah, blah...

Friday, September 08, 2006

Well, the craziness starts today and I'm ready. I'm meeting my girls at the day spa for pampering at about 11am and from there I will come home and pack my bags for the next few days of wedded mayhem.

Our living room looks like Christmas with all of the wedding party gifts. We have so much shit to take with us we need a U-Haul.

Tonight is the rehearsal dinner and I think it's going to be SO MUCH FUN! We'll get to hang out with all of the peeps that came in from out of town and the one's that we see often and love so much. The Sweet One had a moment yesterday. I think it was a mini panic attack. It was like a moment of clarity actually, like hey, this is really happening. All of these people are here for US! It was very cute.

Anyway, tomorrow the hair guy and makeup girl will be at the hotel in the morning to start getting ready for the big show. I am very excited but I am also really nervous to walk down the aisle with all of those people looking at me. Not to mention I will probably start crying once I head down the aisle and see my family and TSO!

We leave on Tuesday morning for the honeymoon and I think I'll have time to post a picture or two before then if I have any. I just wanted to thank all of you for sticking by me and my lame ass blog the last few months. I know this wedding speak can get old. Of all people I never expected to be "one of those girls", but I guess when you're consumed by something you have no choice. You all have been a great support, more than you know, and I really appreciate this release. I can't wait to share the pic's with you all and I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

Cheers!

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home